LOGIN ISSUES USES OF DATA What type of information will I be able to access? What can't I do with this data? Employee Checks DATA ACCURACY and COVERAGE SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS PHYSICAL DOCUMENTS MEMBER'S AREA CRIMINAL RECORDS PAYMENT DETAILS BILLING PRIVACY TYPES OF SEARCHES USES OF DATA
What can't I do with this data?
Question: What can't I do with this data?
1. To locate people in the interest of developing a news story.
2. For purposes that might cause physical or emotional harm to the subject of the report.
3. For individuals involved in an adoption.
4. To gain information on well-known/high-profile celebrities or government officials.
5. To determine a consumer's eligibility for (a) credit or insurance for personal, family, or household purposes; or (b) a government license or benefit.
6. For purposes that are not within your stated normal course of business.
7. For pre-employment or tenant screening.
8. Due to various inaccuracies in public records, our services should not be used for skip tracing purposes.